On Friday, October 2, manufacturers across the U.S., Mexico, and Canada will be opening their doors to tours of young people and parents, helping to spread the word of valuable opportunities and benefits of manufacturing.
Some things you can do:
- Find out what events are already being hosted in your community.
- Host or support an event.
- Encourage K-12 educators, manufacturers, and community leaders to get involved.
- Help spread the word about the opportunities in manufacturing to young people and their parents.
- Explore other ideas at MFGDay.com.
MFG Day comes every year, the first Friday in October.